Watching you pillage a town’s worth of double-fudge swirl ice cream post-workout really makes me hate my life. I’ll settle for some gluten-free cookies, and I’ll pretend these aren’t really delicious so that you’ll make me more treats soon.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon soy sauce (if you can’t get gluten-free soy, feel free to skip)
- 2 tablespoons black chia seeds
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
Turn on oven to 350. LIne baking sheet with parchment paper.
In the KitchenAid mixer, dump in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix. Add in butter and sugar and mix for 5 minutes. Add in egg stuff and mix for 2 minutes. Add in vanilla and soy sauce. Mix until combined. Add in chocolate chips. MIx.
Roll the dough into timbit-sized balls and roll around in chia seeds. Evenly space on baking sheet (about 12 to a sheet) and bake until lightly browned (about 12 minutes). Now let me at ’em!